my occasional musings on life, love, art, perfume ... what else is there?

2.05.2008

One. More. Time.

I'm having another steroid injection tomorrow. Why I'm posting that picture with this news, I cannot tell you. Except I like the idea of a bunch of Celtic feet. I sure hope this is the last time I get to share this news. In my ongoing search for sympathy. Wait til I start my blogseries on What Perfumes Go With Chronic Back Pain. You're gonna love it. Or maybe I'll do an insider series on The Best Pacific Northwest Operating Rooms. Another winner. Just ignore the kvetching. I'm planning on a complete cure with this.
I. Mean. It.

8 Comments:

Blogger Trina said...

Sorry not to comment before now, but I *have* been checking in and thinking good/healing thoughts for you. And I will continue to do so!

Love,
T

10:16 PM

 
Blogger Doug The Una said...

Get some ice cream after and send me the bill.

Seriously, be well.

10:53 PM

 
Blogger mireille said...

aww, thanks and ♥ to both of you. It went well and I'm at that blessed anesthetized painfree state where I love every one. But particularly you two. Of course, I may add people to that most-loved list, depending on how long and how much anesthetic stays in my system. Did I leave anything or anyone out? xoxo

9:43 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I love it! Makes me think of Coco Rocha and her celtic dancing at the Jean-Paul Gaultier runway show in Paris!

xox Girl and the City

http://girlandthecity.wordpress.com

11:10 AM

 
Blogger Ariel the Thief said...

Nice feet. Woman, you're starting to talk like those drug addicted folks, the last shot, this is going to be the last shot...

Glad you're better!

11:27 PM

 
Blogger mireille said...

omg, Ariel you're right. I need rehab. xoxo

8:36 AM

 
Blogger tsduff said...

I liked that picture - although at first glance it reminded me of a bunch of cigarettes for some reason. Glad you are past the worst.

7:23 PM

 
Blogger Bela said...

Hope that's it, this time. Get completely well very soon - now, in fact. ♥

8:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home