my occasional musings on life, love, art, perfume ... what else is there?

1.30.2008

What A Great Valentine's Day Present!

Here at ThinkGeek, we truly understand you have needs. You need to be entertained, you don't want your neurons to prematurely atrophy. You crave stimulation. You crave a Carnivorous Desktop Plant Set. Perfect for the casual office worker who delights in watching insects slowly meet their makers as they are painfully digested by an engaging variety of meat-sucking flora. Nothing quite like it.
Each Complete Kit Includes:
Growing Dome
Planting Mixture
Carnivorous Seed Pack:
Venus Fly Trap
Yellow Trumpet
Hooded Pitcher Plant
Purple Pitcher Plant
Pale Trumpet
Temperate Sundew Plants
Cobra Lillies
3 Photo Decals
3 Bog Buddies
Swamp Rocks
Instructions and Information Manual
Your Carnivorous Plant Set will take several weeks to get started. But have patience friends, the blood-curdling plant-on-insect action will be worth the wait! We guarantee it or pay us double
!
I am joking. JOKING! I do not really want one of these. But I can seen how someone might. Available at thinkgeek.com (who provided the scintillating ad copy).

7 Comments:

Blogger Doug The Una said...

Oh, I'm getting me one. Great find

8:37 AM

 
Blogger Ariel the Thief said...

Poor plants! Do they have an appetite at all?

11:13 AM

 
Blogger Nessa said...

We had a Venus Fly Trap plant when I was a kid and it creeped me out.

4:45 PM

 
Blogger mireille said...

Yeah, I don't want something from Little Shop of Horrors on my desk either. Unless it's one of my projects. xoxo

6:40 PM

 
Blogger TLP said...

Rabbit rabbit!

How are you feeling?

6:28 AM

 
Blogger Doug The Una said...

Rabbit rabbit!

7:38 AM

 
Blogger Ariel the Thief said...

Rabbit, rabbit! Sat in a Venus Fly Trap? Cannot get out?

8:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home