my occasional musings on life, love, art, perfume ... what else is there?

1.26.2008

Rich Hippie Wild Thing

One of the very first unattainable perfumes I fell in love with was Rich Hippie Wild Thing. Its "organic and wildcrafted" nature -- per the marketing hype of the company who created it -- made it obscenely expensive, to the tune of two oz. for $1225.

But they recently came out with the vastly more accessible 1/8 oz rollerball size (plus a discount) and -- since I recently came so near to death -- ok, so I didn't come near death, but I do have a bruise on my wrist from the IV -- I now actually own a few drops of the stuff.

And I'm sniffing it on said bruised wrist right now. *preen*

Rich Hippie Wild Thing: "Intoxicating, romantic and sensual floral with rare Indian Jasmine, Albanian Orris Root and Egyptian Rose."

I'm still sneering at it, but underneath I'm thrilled. Thrilled.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ariel the Thief said...

Nice little gift to welcome you on the painless side of life. :-) Happy to hear you are better and smell intoxicating, romantic and sensual!

12:03 AM

 
Blogger tsduff said...

Well, the price is a real bummer - what hippie could afford it? Would love to give it a sniff.

5:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home