my occasional musings on life, love, art, perfume ... what else is there?

10.12.2005

Tagged Again! By ActonBell of Hoppy Trails!

My 23rd post was titled But A Rose Is Not A Rose Is Not A Rose and the fifth line of text read: "There is a subtle subset of unexpected rose fragrances designed, sometimes I think in defiance, by the most accomplished and least known perfumers in the world."

THE RULES
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same.

I tag:
Kate of Catbird Journal!
Jonna of Hrmph!
Tom & Icy of My Dogs' Daze!
Atreau of Ombligo!
Fred of Fred's World!

Today's fragrance, as described by Les Scenteurs, Serge Lutens' Sa Majesté la Rose: "This fragrance, just like the rose whose petals have a soft and dreamy texture, is refined and delicate. It opens on a note of Moroccan rose absolute, pure, rich and honeyed where the scent's smoky allusion mingles with gaiac wood. The perfume's aroma is sharpened by clove and white honey and underlines a musk base that perfectly compliments the rose. Sparkling and dewy. Known as 'The Seductress'."

4 Comments:

Blogger TLP said...

Well, it was an interesting read, all over again.

8:26 AM

 
Blogger Kate said...

Oh Man! I love ya M, but I don't wanna do it. Do I gotta?

10:14 AM

 
Blogger Mikki Marshall said...

That is the most beautiful rose and the perfect post. You've got a whole rose theme going on over there.

11:16 AM

 
Blogger Kate said...

Thank you M. I love you even more now. :-)

4:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home