my occasional musings on life, love, art, perfume ... what else is there?

10.08.2005

Health, Hypochondria and the Perennial Diet

I like to lie there in bed when I first wake up, checking symptoms.

Respiratory? a bit stuffed up but check.
Gastrointestinal? well, I need to pee, but that's normal. check.
Musculoskeletal? my ankles and upper back are sore. *rotate ankles* *stretch shoulders* meh, not so bad. check.
Circulatory? normal slow heart rate. check.
Nervous system? neuroses tamped down? check.

Good so far. Anybody know what the symptoms of bird flu are?

5 Comments:

Blogger Bela said...

Being really ill should have cured me of my hypochondria. It didn't.

What are the symptoms of bird flu?

7:36 AM

 
Blogger Val said...

I have no idea either! LOL =)

8:00 AM

 
Blogger Lulu said...

ROTFL!!!!!!!

I'm not a hypochondriac. Yet. I worry about everything else except my own health.

Is bird flu when you're spitting feathers?

8:29 AM

 
Blogger Mikki Marshall said...

Well I've looked all morning for you and still arrive here empty handed. Three articles in the Times and not one lists symptoms...
so I suggest that you just stay away from birds speaking in Asian languages.

11:52 AM

 
Blogger Fred said...

I don't know, but I would skip your five steps.

I just go with the big picture. As long as I wake up, I've made it another day. :)

12:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home