my occasional musings on life, love, art, perfume ... what else is there?

10.18.2005

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Today's fragrance: Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison. Considering how strident and, to me, FRUITY, the original Poison was, this fragrance was quite a surprise. Almost translucent on me, even though I applied a cream of the same fragrance underneath. I really like the subtle woods/bitter almond/ vanilla of it. Sheerly Ladylike. As opposed to the Blatant Hussyness of CD Poison *open a window and get that purple bottle away from me!*

6 Comments:

Blogger Logophile said...

Poison did put one in mind of...well, a cathouse.

8:14 AM

 
Blogger mireille said...

bwahahahaha!! Good one, Ariella! xoxo, Bucky

8:36 AM

 
Blogger Urban Chick said...

i love that cartoon - hilarious!

i could never meditate buddhist style not after seeing absolutely fabulous (not sure if you have seen this UK show...?? it's hysterical...think they did a US version but without the drugs and bad language so i could never see how that would work)

oh dear, i've rambled!

good luck with your exam today (it is today, right?)

UC
x

p.s. your tea is packaged up - just need to take it to the post office...i am stressing about all the different tea types merging into one scent

9:39 AM

 
Blogger Kate said...

That's AWESOME. I just saved it as wallpaper. Thanks. :-)

11:53 AM

 
Blogger Kyahgirl said...

I was suprised to like Hypnotic Poison too. The original just makes me gag.
xoxo
L

3:35 PM

 
Blogger katiedid said...

I really enjoy HP, despite the fact that it really only smells like Play-doh on me. Well, FANCY Play-doh anyhow. And *sniff* I like original Poison. It's really not so awful, it just smells that way. Which come to think of it, doesn't read like the most stirring defense...

3:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home