my occasional musings on life, love, art, perfume ... what else is there?

1.25.2006

Old Age & Treachery; Youth & Skill

I would love to regale you with school tales, but I'm thinking really evil thoughts and do not want to pull a dooce ... that blogger error where one spills one's guts only to have said entrails read by the party about whom one was spilling offal (awful, get it? heh.).

Let me just say that just because I missed four on that last quiz does not mean I am giving quarter. I will memorize those four damn answers and, when I am dying, will be able to recite that information ON MY DEATHBED.

I can't tell you how much I HATE BEING WRONG.

But maybe you're sensing it.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The more I read,
the more I likes ya.
I hear it, I feel it,
I live it!
"ON MY DEATHBED!!"
lol

9:33 PM

 
Blogger Annieytown said...

I am the exact same way.
I am sure you will nail the next quiz M!

4:59 AM

 
Blogger Mikki Marshall said...

Gets under my skin... but you will never ever ever forget those answers again. If you don't remember anything else you will remember those four.

6:56 AM

 
Blogger Lila said...

Still life is right.

I love that picture!

7:37 AM

 
Blogger Doug The Una said...

Mireille, whatever your score, xoxo

Now, breathe

8:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wrong? You?

Nevah.

11:34 AM

 
Blogger Fred said...

How do you really feel?

2:03 PM

 
Blogger TLP said...

How is Bucky?

It is absolutely true that you will always remember the answers to the questions that you missed on a test. A good student always, always remembers the few questions that she missed.

Now. You did well anyway, right?

2:03 PM

 
Blogger Kyahgirl said...

really? You hate being wrong? I never would have picked that up!! :-)

4:39 PM

 
Blogger Bela said...

'Wrong'? No, I don't know what that word mean. Really, I'm thinking; I'm thinking. No, no idea what it might mean. ;-)

You will get all the answers next time. No doubt about that.

6:17 PM

 
Blogger Trina said...

(((M))) Just remember - somewhere in the multiverse, you scored perfectly. So you can never be "wrong".

6:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home