my occasional musings on life, love, art, perfume ... what else is there?

1.22.2006

Seahawks Go To The Superbowl!

Wow. Small town team makes good.

Today's fragrance: Serge Lutens A La Nuit, as I continue to look for spring in a bottle. Notes (per bela) of Egyptian, Indian and Moroccan Jasmine (green shoots), clove, white honey, benzoin and musk.

Best Last Words Department:
"Dying is easy. Comedy is difficult."
Edmund Gwenn (1875-1959)
An English stage actor, originally discovered by George Bernard Shaw, Gwenn became a Hollywood star in his middle age and won an Oscar as best supporting actor in Miracle on 34th Street as Santa Claus.

6 Comments:

Blogger the many Bs said...

Yay Seahawks!!!

So now I understand why I blog.

10:20 AM

 
Blogger Fred said...

Great comic. How true. I agree with Acton, our circle is such a nice group of people.

I think Seattle has a great chance of winning today. I'd like to see a Pittsburgh/Seattle Super Bowl.

11:56 AM

 
Blogger Trina said...

DH and I were cheering for them! Well, HE was cheering for obscure football reasons, and I was cheering because he was. It was easy for me though, as my usual MO is to cheer for the guy with the ball. Seriously. I'm known for my "Run! Run! Run!" amongst our friends.

9:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So ... ya comin' to big bad Detroit, M? There's shopping!

5:58 AM

 
Blogger TLP said...

Actually, although we live in PA, my husband is pulling for Seattle. I'm good with that. We had a great time there last year. So, yeah, Go Seahawks!

7:05 AM

 
Blogger mireille said...

*run, run, run!* and SHOPPING! xoxo

7:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home