my occasional musings on life, love, art, perfume ... what else is there?

12.26.2005

And, In Other Important News ...

Taking a page from Annie's Blogdorf Goodman, I submit to you my fashion sense according to one of the blogquizzes that I can't remember taking, but to which I did save the answer code:
DKNY
"Classic with clean edges and very businesslike. You don't like to get outrageous or overly boisterous. Keep It Simple is your motto and you do it well."

Fragrance? SL Chergui! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! From the notepad of the inimitable Bela, here are the glorious notes: honey, musk, leather, incense, tobacco leaf, hay sugar, amber, iris, rose, sandalwood. I love this scent. And because I have too much sugar in my system to think coherently, here is Aedes' description, for good measure: Named after a hot desert wind that sweeps into Morocco, Chergui is a bewitching fragrance that unfolds into spicy layers of incense, tobacco leaf and leather underscored by rich honeyed darkness. Ornamenting the sensual composition is an elegant accord of rose and iris that grounds the fierce intensity of Chergui's ambered warmth. Yes. What they said.

13 Comments:

Blogger Tom & Icy said...

More classy than Lassie!

7:43 PM

 
Blogger mireille said...

that's saying a LOT! xoxo, Tom and Icy!

7:49 PM

 
Blogger Urban Chick said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, chergui

i'm with you, M

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

(i'm the insomniac today - well, no, the chicklets are and seems like i have to play along)

9:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are we sure about this?
This is the woman who likes kitty cat hoodies complete with paws?
hmmm, maybe business attire changed when I wasn't looking.

10:04 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the clothes this gal is wearing. Classic and chic enough to wear at the office.

11:28 PM

 
Blogger Annieytown said...

2nd what Logo said.
I imagine you have a chic style with a funky edge.

5:13 AM

 
Blogger Fred said...

I just want her money.

6:59 AM

 
Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Being a bohemian, it would be my duty to funk it up, but it is a beautiful look nonetheless. Is that you? Lookin' hot! ;-)

7:03 AM

 
Blogger dddragon said...

Yeah, money.

really enjoyed your descriptions of the menorahs of your life. Hope that you and your family are having a good holiday.

7:13 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dear husband is wanting the Chergui. He smells wonderful in the sample you sent me M.

::::begins plotting a LaCreme order::::

~c

9:14 AM

 
Blogger TLP said...

I like this look! Also, I love musk.

10:42 AM

 
Blogger Sar said...

Nice look and the scent sounds like the perfectly compliment to it.

12:22 PM

 
Blogger Bela said...

Yep, that's nice. :-)

2:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home