my occasional musings on life, love, art, perfume ... what else is there?

11.19.2005

What Night Brings

This looks like Seattle's Pioneer Square: Post Street Alley.

But it isn't.

But it looks like someplace you'd visit in a dream, doesn't it?

Maybe a night's fragrance influences where I go.

This time, the near-cedar sandalwood/balsam of Serge Lutens Santal Blanc, and sweet musky amber of Narciso Rodriguez For Her.

I don't know what the dream will look like. Any more than I know what tomorrow brings.

"Dreams pass into the reality of action.
From the actions stems the dream again;
and this interdependence
produces the highest form of living."

Anais Nin

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somewhere in England? I'd like to walk there with you and smell as you do today.

~c

7:31 AM

 
Blogger TLP said...

Haunting photo. Where is it really?

12:33 PM

 
Blogger mireille said...

New Orleans. xoxo

1:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home