my occasional musings on life, love, art, perfume ... what else is there?

11.18.2005

No Drugs. Just Insomnia.

But it's noon in Great Britain! Hi Urban Chick! (access her witty blog at link right) *waves* And, come to analyze it, it IS drugs. Those $%^& muscle relaxants bounced back on me. Better Living Through Chemistry, my ... um, foot.
EDIT: Tonight I am equipped. DH went out and bought me some really cute orange earplugs and a huge bottle of valerian capsules. I will take a warm shower, knock back the valerian with a swig of ginger tea and a melatonin tablet, read something boring, install the earplugs...

7 Comments:

Blogger Urban Chick said...

i spied you on statcounter!

go back to bed, dear!

have a cup of rose tea!



UC
x

5:25 AM

 
Blogger Kyahgirl said...

ahem, sex might help you sleep. try it and let us know :-)

7:31 AM

 
Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Insomnia is a tough one to beat. My grandmother taught me how to self-hypnotize and it helps a great deal.

7:47 AM

 
Blogger TLP said...

Is lavender good for sleeping? I mean to smell, not to drink. I did have some lavender tea recently. Didn't like it much. Insomnia is the worst!

6:42 PM

 
Blogger mireille said...

oh, that's a good reminder. I have a lavender eye pillow. So ... I install the earplugs and slap on the eye pillow. Excellent! thank you, TLP ♥

6:46 PM

 
Blogger Lila said...

I hope it worked!

5:22 AM

 
Blogger Fred said...

Whoever invented earplugs is my hero. Since The Missus snores, I'm a regular user.

10:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home