my occasional musings on life, love, art, perfume ... what else is there?

11.16.2005

Can I Get An AMEN!!?

Please open your Nordstrom catalogs to page 32. As you will remember, last week our discussion centered on lip plumpers and DuWop Lip Venom was mentioned as an object of our veneration.

WELL, Beauty Addict (please access her blog at link right) was quick to correct us: the best is
Lip Injection! And, brothers and sisters, she is right, right, right!

I have sampled it and I have seen the light!

Oh lordy, the lips are plumped!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! You silly sweety-head.

You looked great before. I suppose you might be a better "kisser" now...though...


(?)

~C

9:35 AM

 
Blogger Urban Chick said...

what, and no stinging??

10:16 AM

 
Blogger Kyahgirl said...

You have naughty friends. :-) BTW, what does Jim think of the plump lips?

I had a sample of a 'plumper' once as an extra in a swap. It felt too much like treating myself with chemicals. Couldn't go there.


Have fun!

11:45 AM

 
Blogger Kyahgirl said...

oh yeah...AMEN!

1:27 PM

 
Blogger TLP said...

Far out! Are you sure you need fat lips?

1:31 PM

 
Blogger TLP said...

Back from Beauty Addict. Angelina Jolie in a Tube sounds like more fun than I should be allowed to have.

1:37 PM

 
Blogger Lulu said...

It's gotta be better than botox, anyway. :-)

5:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home