my occasional musings on life, love, art, perfume ... what else is there?

11.08.2005

Winter Rose

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day.
When it's cold outside
I've even got
the month of May.
I guess
you'd say
What can make me feel this way?
(My Girl)

... and Winter Rose, the warm, spicy rose scent that clearing calls "lava lamp" for the way the oils separate in the vial.

Even in winter, you can feel the warmth ... a closely held memory of summer ... that I just pulled out of my treasures because both C and I need reminding that it isn't always this cold.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

"Lava lamp" :-) I love the colors in that pic. :-)

7:09 AM

 
Blogger cjblue said...

Warm, spicy rose sounds delish. Like mulled wine. Great picture too!
XOXO

9:15 AM

 
Blogger Kyahgirl said...

hmmm, how cold is it?
Hope you both stay warm.
xoxo
L

3:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home