my occasional musings on life, love, art, perfume ... what else is there?

11.03.2005

Happy Birthday to My Favorite Scorpio



His horoscope says he's "one of the most compelling, wise, and intense people in the zodiac" ... and I can tell you that's true.

He is a source of great calm for me. A solid soul who centers my scattered self.

As was said of Elizabeth's I's spymaster Walsingham, "Video et vaceo" ... he sees all and says nothing.

(Oh, eventually he'll say something. A few words that cut to the chase ... and then he forgives completely.)

And I think he would have made a great spy. But I'm glad he's who he is instead.

I have never known a better man. And I am so glad he was born.

Happy Birthday, Jim. I love you.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to The Man In The Car!

Have a wonderful day, both of you!

K

7:59 AM

 
Blogger Urban Chick said...

happy birthday, jim!

i have a beloved scorpio too...

♥ to you both

UC
x

8:30 AM

 
Blogger Doug The Una said...

Aw. Happy Birthday, Jim.

12:48 PM

 
Blogger TLP said...

Happy Day to Jim. And to M as well.

5:36 PM

 
Blogger Fred said...

Happy Birthday!

6:10 PM

 
Blogger Bela said...

Joyeux Anniversaire to your lovely hubby! Have fun! :-)

7:14 PM

 
Blogger Kyahgirl said...

Happy, Happy day Jim!! I'm so glad to have met you. You are simply fine!

hugs,
Laura

8:21 PM

 
Blogger Lila said...

Happy Birthday, Jim! Aw, that was sweet!

I was hoping I was your favorite Scorpio, though. ;-P

10:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home