my occasional musings on life, love, art, perfume ... what else is there?

10.18.2005

The Power of Thought

Our dear friend, Still Life, of Dancing In Place, wouldn't ask ... but I'm offering: the power of all of our positive thoughts for her as she recuperates from a hospital procedure.

There's so much power in human thought. And positive human thought is an untapped resource for good. (It can also be called "nonlocal effects of mind" and Larry Dossey, MD wrote a very interesting book on it a few years ago called Healing Words: The Power of Prayer and the Practice of Medicine.)

Please accept my invitation to invest a bit of your positive energy in Still Life's healing process. She is so worth it.

9 Comments:

Blogger Kyahgirl said...

You're so thoughtful Micki!
Of course I will send many healing vibes to still life, and I'll go check her blog.

7:09 PM

 
Blogger TLP said...

Thanks for doing this Micki. Yes, I will send my thoughts her way. I just found out today that she was going into the hospital. She's so wonderful.

There actually are scientific studies that show that this works. I'm not a believer of anything supernatural, and yet this cannot be denied.

7:19 PM

 
Blogger Lila said...

Yup. It's a fact. It works. Prayers are going her way!

7:41 PM

 
Blogger Bela said...

I can't do positive for myself, but I can for someone else.

Stupid Blogger doesn't let me post comments on her blog (grrr!) so I hope she reads this: "Good luck, M! Sending you all my best healing vibes!"

7:50 PM

 
Blogger Tom & Icy said...

We think of her very often and strongly wish the best for her.

9:54 PM

 
Blogger Doug The Una said...

Count me in. And that's nice of you.

12:14 PM

 
Blogger Lila said...

Been thinking of her all day... sat in on two chapel services today... prayed for her and Barbara from CA and daughter both times... Hope it's helping!

7:52 PM

 
Blogger Annieytown said...

Sending prayers and healing vibes her way M!

3:13 AM

 
Blogger Lulu said...

Prayers and hugs to Still Life.

11:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home