my occasional musings on life, love, art, perfume ... what else is there?

9.08.2005

Pardon me, Miss? In the MAC Parrot Eyeshadow ...

Congratulations, Annie!

For mention of your blog -- Blogdorf Goodman -- in today's New York Times!

All the style that's fit to blog ... click on Blogdorf Goodman (link right)!

Also mentioned by the NYT as a scent seer to watch? That perfumista par excellence, Robin at Now Smell This! (link right) Go Robin, Go Robin!


Apologies to anyone whose comment got dumped ... I lost them when I juggled the template to get the sidebar back. Sorry!

8 Comments:

Blogger AP3 said...

That's pretty cool! Great picture, once again.

6:14 PM

 
Blogger Kyahgirl said...

Oh yeah, that's how I do my eyes. all the time *grin*
Congrats Annie!

woikuo - way cool

7:15 PM

 
Blogger ParisLondres said...

WOW!! Just off to congratulate them both. Fab blogs and they deserve all the mention.

xoxo

11:26 PM

 
Blogger Urban Chick said...

wow! congrats to both of them...just read the article

12:12 AM

 
Blogger Annieytown said...

Thanks M!

It was such a startling wonderful surprise. I am not used to things like that. I feel very bashful. LOL!

BTW: Cavewoman got me the parrot. It is stunning and was worth the year of coveting.

5:29 AM

 
Blogger Bela said...

Boo, I vanished. :-(

Congratulations to both ladies: they're both so talented! I'm so glad they still talk to us. LOL!

Mwah!

6:02 AM

 
Blogger Tan Lucy Pez said...

I like it! On HER. Not many can pull it off.

7:51 AM

 
Blogger boisdejasmin said...

I am so excited for both Annie and Robin! They are so talented and driven. They deserve more frequent mentions. Lots of hugs to both and, of course, to our super talented M.!

xoxo

2:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home