my occasional musings on life, love, art, perfume ... what else is there?

9.08.2005

Pardon me, Miss? In the MAC Parrot Eyeshadow ...

Congratulations, Annie!

For mention of your blog -- Blogdorf Goodman -- in today's New York Times!

All the style that's fit to blog ... click on Blogdorf Goodman (link right)!

Also mentioned by the NYT as a scent seer to watch? That perfumista par excellence, Robin at Now Smell This! (link right) Go Robin, Go Robin!


Apologies to anyone whose comment got dumped ... I lost them when I juggled the template to get the sidebar back. Sorry!

6 Comments:

Blogger Lila said...

That's pretty cool! Great picture, once again.

6:14 PM

 
Blogger Kyahgirl said...

Oh yeah, that's how I do my eyes. all the time *grin*
Congrats Annie!

woikuo - way cool

7:15 PM

 
Blogger Urban Chick said...

wow! congrats to both of them...just read the article

12:12 AM

 
Blogger Annieytown said...

Thanks M!

It was such a startling wonderful surprise. I am not used to things like that. I feel very bashful. LOL!

BTW: Cavewoman got me the parrot. It is stunning and was worth the year of coveting.

5:29 AM

 
Blogger Bela said...

Boo, I vanished. :-(

Congratulations to both ladies: they're both so talented! I'm so glad they still talk to us. LOL!

Mwah!

6:02 AM

 
Blogger TLP said...

I like it! On HER. Not many can pull it off.

7:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home