my occasional musings on life, love, art, perfume ... what else is there?

7.02.2005

This is Nicky. My Friend Thalia Belongs to Him.

Plus je vois l'homme,
plus j'aime mon chien
Pascal

The more I see of humans,
the more I love my dog
Pascal


Today's Fragrance: Clearing's Warm Vetiver ... on me, bitter at outset, with an initial high note of citrus. The mid-range is woodsmoky, drying down to rich incense. A contradiction: an ancient scent that feels somehow modern, with the barest hint of green. Very, very complicated. And lovely.

9 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Hahaha! He BIT me once, the little bastard! :-) But he is very cute. LOL.

7:39 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

xoxo

thalia

7:55 AM

 
Blogger Annieytown said...

Hi M! That doggie is a cutie!
I miss having a dog sometimes. I am afraid my cats are thugs and will never allow a dog in the house. Spiders do not survive in my house with this kitty gang. BTW: Clearing's fragrance sounds wonderful. I love a good incense drydown!

8:11 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That fragrance sounds just beautiful. Ancient plus modern with a touch of green= intriguing.

9:24 AM

 
Blogger Tom & Icy said...

Tell it like it is... hey, that looks just like mommy -- Icy

9:31 AM

 
Blogger TLP said...

Sweet looking doggie! Nice "sounding" fragrance.

12:19 PM

 
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

We should have a red, white and blue parade of the dogs for this 4th.

You have great humor, M!

Have a good one.

12:19 PM

 
Blogger NowSmellThis said...

Ack, I want Warm Vetiver! Your dear friend clearing needs to start an etailer site.

12:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mireille- glad to hear that you're wearing clearing's stuff too. She's made me a few blends that I LOVE. If only she'd go public for her adoring friends and fans.

12:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home