my occasional musings on life, love, art, perfume ... what else is there?

6.18.2005

Who Cares If They're Having An Affair?


[Mr. and Mrs. Smith with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie] I really don't. I think avid interest in celebrity is all about not having enough of a life of your own.

But from a sheer aesthetic standpoint, if they're not having an affair, they should be. Perfect physical match.

And the movie was witty.

Today's fragrance: Creative Scentualization's Perfect Veil, lemony vanilla-y musk. The prototypical Your Skin But Better scent.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*gulp* I love celebrity gossip. I am an avid chick lit reader. I am a devoted chick flick watcher. I heard TomKat got engaged on top of the Eiffel Tower and I cared. I may have spent tonight watching back to back episodes of Pimp My Ride while drinking mojitos. And sometimes I channel my tween years adoration of New Kids on the Block into an unhealthy but persistent belief that Keanu is a diverse and talented actor. Yes, I do a lot of dumb things and my lame excuse is that thinking hard at work all day gives me license to behave like a nitwit at home. These are my confessions.

11:12 PM

 
Blogger Sand said...

I'm a celebjunkie, always have been and I adore both Brad and Angelina. I don't think either of them have admitted to dating but understand the speculation. I won't believe it until they admit it, same with Benifer II and their pregnancy. If I can't have Brad, at least Angelina can.

1:44 AM

 
Blogger mireille said...

J: LOLOLOL at the either/or
K: mojitos sound good! and I don't even know what Pimp My Ride is ...
A: I don't think you should give Brad up to Angelina so easily.

xoxoxoxo

10:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home