my occasional musings on life, love, art, perfume ... what else is there?

6.06.2007

Bela Is My Personal Stylist

And she has selected this for my quiet evenings at home. We agree it is stunning and suits me perfectly.

Sophie Cartledge showed bodysuits and bodice/legging combinations in black and lightning-prints, encrusted with large crystals and veiled in ‘aprons’ of black chiffon.
Her finale piece featured a skintight bodysuit in flash-of-lightning cobalt blue and black, mixed with black PVC which came with a ‘Joan of Arc’ armour-inspired breastplate and cape of giant crystals. (from the Telegraph.co.uk)

6 Comments:

Blogger Bela said...

's'not fair: I can't laugh!

From your mouth to Anna Wintour's ear. This may be the start of a brilliant career (hey, that rhymes).

Joan would have killed to get her hands on that little number. I'm sure you'd look much better in it, though. xoxo

10:11 AM

 
Blogger Trina said...

LOL! For when you're curled up 'round the fire with your troops? It's fabulous!

2:22 PM

 
Blogger katiedid said...

Hee!

It's very GWAR to me!

I can't picture you in a GWAR outfit under even the silliest of pretenses, hee!

6:21 PM

 
Blogger mireille said...

J, don't laugh and of course I would.

T, those boys deserve me looking good.

K, new addition to vocab! thx!

xoxo

7:20 AM

 
Blogger Doug The Una said...

That's perfect attacking Rouenswear

8:13 AM

 
Blogger Ariel the Thief said...

nice suit, and you can grate cheese for those late night sandwiches on its chest!

11:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home