my occasional musings on life, love, art, perfume ... what else is there?

6.03.2007

Also, in Perfume News

Laurie at Sonoma Scent Studio will soon introduce one of the most wonderful fragrances I've smelled in a while. And I've smelled a lot of fragrance.

It's called Champagne de Bois, a sparkily aldehydic bouquet of sandal, cedar, labdanum absolute, jasmine, carnation, frankincense, ambergris, musk. I LOVE IT. Really, like her Opal, it makes me want a vat of it.

When it shows up, check it out, I beg of you. And I so seldom beg of you to do anything.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ariel the Thief said...

sandal hypnotizes me. I cannot remember where I was, what I did. how much time I spent in this bathtub.

1:13 PM

 
Blogger mireille said...

*vision of Ariel getting all pruney in sandal-redolent bathtub* xoxo

6:19 PM

 
Blogger Bela said...

All I want to say is, 'Serge Lutens has a lot to answer for!'.

I'm talking about the name. What else? :-D

9:32 AM

 
Blogger WinterWheat said...

True, you are not a beggar. And it DOES sound fabulous. :-)

11:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home