my occasional musings on life, love, art, perfume ... what else is there?

2.10.2007

Smells Like Pink Beaches to Me

I've been reading about feng shui and found a paragraph in one of my books that encourages the use of salt scrubs for personal feng shui ... that is, purification of your body by cleansing it with salt can help eliminate negatives surrounding you. We could all use less negatives surrounding us.

In that case, in the name of feng shui for the body, try Ginger Cardamom Shea Butter and Dead Sea Salt Scrub from Maryam's Soap Nook (And don't miss Sarah's page on the site. Daughter of the owner, she inspired development of this product line.)

The scent (there are many others) is a spicy/sweet blend with ginger, cardamom, peach, and sandalwood added to dead sea salts, shea butter, essential oils, camellia oil, olive oil, sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, avocado oil, vegetable glycerin and vitamin E.

Maryam's products are carefully made with a noticeably personal touch. Many of the products (handmade soaps, body butters, bath and massage oils, some of which feature the highly emollient shea monoi body butter) have a romantically tropical way about them. Caribbean, to me.

So I'm preparing for that vacation in the Bahamas by getting my skin all smooth with these great products.

Ok, I have a rich fantasy life. But try the products anyway. They're good. Find them at www.maryam-soap-nook.com/

5 Comments:

Blogger TLP said...

I just went over there to Maryam's place. I bookmarked her because I am definitely going to buy some stuff tomorrow. No time tonight. I'm cooking dinner for Acton Bell and the SIL so they can beat the sox off us in Scrabble. Darnitall. Drop over to Doug's and see what you think about today's reader.

hakwtiww: WTF kinda word verifier is that? You tryin' to scare me away or sumtin?

3:15 PM

 
Blogger mireille said...

Lucy! That's you reading on Doug's blog, isn't it?! ISN'T IT?!!!
*c'est chic readers: for an edifying good time, go to Waking Ambrose at http://bitterbierce.blogspot.com/ xoxo

3:36 PM

 
Blogger Lila said...

Hi mireille! This stuff sounds good. So does your fantasy life!

2:42 AM

 
Blogger Logophile said...

Oh yes, MORE good stuff.
Thanks, Mirielle, Mr Logo will be so pleased :p

11:48 PM

 
Blogger Doug The Una said...

I'm hanging on to my negatives for Wednesday. Maybe I should scrub with lye?

5:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home