my occasional musings on life, love, art, perfume ... what else is there?

2.05.2007

Brief Fragrance Bulletin

I just had an opportunity to smell the vaunted new A.Maze scent from People of the Labyrinths (the second fragrance from the OutThere Dutch designers). Hm.

Smells so much, to me, like the impossible-to-obtain Czech & Speake Dark Rose.

MAYBE THAT'S IT! Czech & Speake has been funneling all the Dark Rose to Holland's labryinths. Where those people are repackaging it as A.Maze.

Well, it could happen.

3 Comments:

Blogger TLP said...

I envy you your "nose." As long as I don't stink, I've done my job.

8:55 AM

 
Blogger WinterWheat said...

I said the exact same thing in a makeupalley review. But A*MAZE is more luscious, fruitier, with less oud. I sprayed one on each hand and let them dry down, and they really zoomed off in different directions upon drydown. I actually love A*MAZE; it's like a more wearable version of Dark Rose for me.

11:13 AM

 
Blogger WinterWheat said...

BTW, do you have a bottle of Dark Rose? You wrote that it was impossible to obtain. I ordered a bottle a few years ago and had it delivered, although I can't remember from where. Has it been discont'd?

11:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home