my occasional musings on life, love, art, perfume ... what else is there?

11.30.2005

Girl Stuff

You'll be glad to know that yesterday my Smashbox Proof eyeliner sampler arrived.

Yes, now my eyes can be lined in Lava, Picasso, Midnight Purple, Midnight Brown, Putty, Caviar, Thunder, Midnight Green, Deep Bronze and Cameo.

And I already have the special Trish McEvoy eyeliner brush that I need to effect this wondrous change.

I'm thinking silver glitter (excuse me, that would be Thunder) for around the house, a nice accent to my black sweatpants, pink tshirt and Vamp-polished bare toes. A perfect "Study Look" and So Festive!

*Beauty Addict will be so proud!*

Why is Jim giving me those sideways looks?

Google quote of day: If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled.
P.G. Wodehouse

11 Comments:

Blogger Urban Chick said...

yikes, woman, you are up early again! try the rose tea and some gentle chanting...

works for me :-)


UC

6:06 AM

 
Blogger TLP said...

I'm worried that the silver would fleck off on the black. No?

7:07 AM

 
Blogger Logophile said...

Thunder around the house?

8:02 AM

 
Blogger Doug The Una said...

Picasso's a color?

That's the only Wodehouse quote I can call up from memory.

9:46 AM

 
Blogger cjblue said...

Wow. You must be a real artist to be able to do that with a brush. I have trouble with the pencils! AND I thought I was stocked with brown, grey and this greenie color. Apparently my eyeliner collection is sorely lacking.

11:37 AM

 
Blogger Fred said...

Ther are only a thousand of these things in my house. Really.

3:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just make sure you follow that silver liner with some red eyeshadow. That's what the girls at Zipper (anti) fashion magazine reccomend this month. Who knew you'd have so much in common with the bottle blond raggamuffin 19 somethings of Japan?

Such a cute collection... like a paint box.

3:38 PM

 
Blogger Bela said...

Hey, nice stuff! :-)

4:38 PM

 
Blogger Kristen said...

yay mireille!!! I love Smashbox. And eyeliners. And palettes. Everything. :)

4:58 PM

 
Blogger Trina said...

Ooh! Do purple first!!! I love purple eye makeup!

And those sideways looks are him being unable to take his eyes off of your colorful hotness!

3:08 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh

I've always wanted to try those. It looks like great fun.

~c

5:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home