my occasional musings on life, love, art, perfume ... what else is there?

10.23.2005

Happy Birthday to Liz!

Liz is 40! And the mother of Nicholas, and a graphic designer, and a really wonderful knitter, and a sweet, thoughtful human, and the paramour of Peter (!) who actually seems to deserve her, and she has long legs and blonde hair and good taste and is a skilled photographer and makes excellent tomato-red pepper soup and spinach salad and has taken care of me when I've been broken hearted and is one of the dearest women I have ever known. Happy Birthday, sweety! The yarn is in the mail!

Today's fragrance: Etro Shaal Nur is a puzzle, most predominantly spice, incense and rose to me -- the contradiction is the other claimed notes of karo karoundé (floral, herbal, and spicy), narcissus, jonquil and citrus: I don't get 'em. But what I do get is so deep and mysterious. Dark and beautiful. One of my favorite fall fragrances.

7 Comments:

Blogger Lila said...

Happy Birthday, Liz! She sounds like a peach.

2:06 PM

 
Blogger TLP said...

Wait! She has long legs and blonde hair and is a good cook? This news is supposed to make me like her? Huh! I'm jealous!

Oh, well, Happy Birthday to Liz. *and I say that in the nicest possible way.*

2:31 PM

 
Blogger katiedid said...

Happy B-Day!!

4:58 PM

 
Blogger Kyahgirl said...

Happy Birthday Liz. You sound perfect!!
:-)

7:23 AM

 
Blogger Doug The Una said...

Yeah, happy birthday Liz whoever you are. Any friend of Mireille's is a friend of mine.

9:46 AM

 
Blogger Fred said...

Well, Happy Birthday to Liz!

10:20 AM

 
Blogger Bela said...

Wow! She sounds nice. Joyeux Anniversaire, Liz!

6:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home