my occasional musings on life, love, art, perfume ... what else is there?

7.04.2005

Independence Day 2005


O say, does that star-spangled
banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free
and the home of the brave?
Today's fragrance: in tribute to the melting pot of America and out of necessity since I'm sorting samples ... I'm wearing too many to count. From Keiko Mecheri to Montale, from Serge Lutens to Creed and Crown, I smell good, even if I can't tell you from what.
Have a Happy 4th of July, everybody.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still brings tears to my eyes, in spite of... everything.
L

9:13 AM

 
Blogger mireille said...

me too, L.

9:38 AM

 
Blogger TLP said...

Me three. I cry when they play our anthem. I love our country. I just want it to continue to be great, in the best possible way.

10:35 AM

 
Blogger Bela said...

It certainly is a beautiful anthem, almost as stirring as the Marseillaise. LOL! (j/k - hope it's ok)

I love it. :-)

4:53 PM

 
Blogger mireille said...

only if you sing it for us, J. xoxoxo

5:49 PM

 
Blogger Lila said...

I love the mosaic! And yes, the Anthem moves me in spite of everything, too.

6:27 PM

 
Blogger Sand said...

Such a beautiful flag and anthem. My heart soars at the image and sound of the two.

1:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home