my occasional musings on life, love, art, perfume ... what else is there?

4.24.2008

Shaal Nur

It's about time for my semi-annual fragrance review, isn't it? Ok. Today I wore Etro Shaal Nur. It smelled good.

Here's more vital information from the mini-review of September 1, 2006 (jeez, I've been blogging a long time): Shaal Nur with citrus, spices, karo karoundé, narcissus, jonquil ... what I get is a transparent incense-y rose, akin to the sheer beauty of Sonoma Scent Studio's Tranquility. That same wisp-of-holy-smokeness quality, plus a subtle florality.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ariel the Thief said...

Your reviews are quite something!

I think, it looks like a bottle of vodka.

10:14 AM

 
Blogger mireille said...

BWAHhahahahahahaha. bottle of vodka! Um. I think you're right. xoxo

7:10 PM

 
Blogger Bela said...

Never smelled that. Slightly unnerved by the fact it sounds a bit like my surname.

Citrus, narcissus and jonquil (aren't those two names synonymous?) would be a problem for me, I think.

10:22 AM

 
Blogger tsduff said...

I like the bottle - and jonquils smell lovely.

8:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home