my occasional musings on life, love, art, perfume ... what else is there?

12.10.2006

Myrna Would Love It

I speak often of my affection for the retro-theme cosmetic line, Bésame ... and it's a pleasure to talk about their newest, enriched lip glazes.

I've tried two shades: Cotton Candy and Shimmer Peach, and worn them only alone (they're beautiful) ... but you can also layer them over lipstick with good effect.

I really like their moisturizing ability. Although you get '30s glamour, there's a cosmeceutical component to the product, with vitamins A, C, E, and anti-oxidant green tea extract, *anti-aging* marine collagen, aloe vera, and squalene.

For scent mavens, the product wafts a light vanilla fragrance.

I'll be participating in Blogdorf Goodman's Best of 2006 on December 29 ... this product will definitely make that list.

6 Comments:

Blogger Logophile said...

Ooooh,
you know Mr. Logo just got a fab new job in downtown Seattle, I do believe I know what I want for my birthday!

8:46 PM

 
Blogger Doug The Una said...

Shouldn't Blogdorf Goodman happen, say, BEFORE CHRISTMAS? I feel bad for all the world's husbands.

5:41 PM

 
Blogger TLP said...

Sounds wonderful!

3:10 PM

 
Blogger TLP said...

LOL. I copied the line "retro-theme cosmetic line, Bésame" and Googled it, hoping to find out where to buy this product.

Of course, both hits on Goodgle were YOUR BLOG!

3:12 PM

 
Blogger Lila said...

Yeah, that does sound very appealing.

4:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the thin man reference, nora always had such a casually elegant thing about her

11:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home