my occasional musings on life, love, art, perfume ... what else is there?

11.30.2006

Annick Goutal Sables

One of the most generous perfume persons I know is Trina ... and this post is dedicated to her.

Her gift of Annick Goutal Sables more than a year ago stood me in good stead today.

I applied it early this morning and all day kept catching wafts of sweet cherry tobacco ... the best I could have chosen for this hectic Thursday. (The scent was much better than my mood.)

So katymae16 -- Trina -- the woman who loves animals beyond reason, and scent close behind them, thank you.

Today's sweet, smoky, perfect winter fragrance ... reminded me of you all day.

Just in case you think your generosity is never thought about, or is taken for granted, I hope you read this.

Thank you for the best part of my rugged day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Trina said...

(((M))) I don't really know what to say here.

1:26 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for Trina.

When I was a teenager my perfume-loving mother offered to buy me a bottle of AG perfume. I selected Sables. My mother and the SA talked me out of it, saying it was a man's scent. I left with nothing, because Sables was all I wanted.

It's nice to be a grownup and be able to buy all the Sables I could ever want.

7:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home