my occasional musings on life, love, art, perfume ... what else is there?

7.31.2006

Please Read This While I Ponder the Meaning of Ambivalence

"There will not be peace until the terrorists learn to love their children more than they hate Israel."

Ambassador Dan Gillerman
Permanent Representative of Israel to the United Nations


[per Bela, the original quote is from Golda Meir (Israeli Founder and Prime Minister, 1898 - 1978) “We will have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us."]

2 Comments:

Blogger Doug The Una said...

I just came by to say Rabbit, Rabbit!

I think I'll leave it at that.

9:36 PM

 
Blogger G said...

It's too late for me to say Rabbit Rabbit and I applaud Golda's words and eyou for putting them there.

7:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home