my occasional musings on life, love, art, perfume ... what else is there?

1.01.2006

Welcome to the Year of the Dog ... says the Rabbit

Bucky has another thing to say to you and me: on Chinese New Year, January 29, it will be the Year of the Dog!

Gung Hay Fat Choy!

*Necessary aside: I was born in the Year of the Rabbit. As you well may know (the people on the Chinese culture site where I lifted this copy did), people born in the Year of the Rabbit are articulate, talented, and ambitious. They are virtuous, reserved, and have excellent taste. *and it goes on and on*

Rabbit, Rabbit!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Kyahgirl said...

of course! it makes perfect sense.

Happy New Year my friend.




All the best to you, Jim, and Bucky.

9:05 AM

 
Blogger TLP said...

LOL. Naturally, I will work on memorizing those good traits. I was born in the year of the Snake. I've always felt that was so unfair!

Happy, happy!

9:14 AM

 
Blogger Logophile said...

Rabbit rabbit!
mwah!

10:25 AM

 
Blogger Bela said...

I'm a Rat. How do they get on with Bunnies?

Happy New Year, Long Ears! :-)

12:26 PM

 
Blogger Lulu said...

Bela, you should know the answer to that question! They are perfectly compatible because completely opposite.

9:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home