my occasional musings on life, love, art, perfume ... what else is there?

8.07.2005

Introducing ...


How Do You Like Me So Far?
ellierim danae* pez (am I allowed to do this?)
(with sincere thanks to dddragon!)
*Danae, my alter-ego, is the inimitable muckraking little Goth
of the Non Sequitur comicstrip by Wiley.
And, as all admirers of the Pez family know, she is a Pez dispenser
developed and designed by dddragon of Is Anything Truly Random
(joined by Aral of Echoes from Aral in Pezland and Pez sister ActonBell of Hoppy Trails)
and the Leader of Us All is Tan Lucy Pez (all links right)

6 Comments:

Blogger katiedid said...

You crack me up lady!

12:14 AM

 
Blogger Trina said...

Love it and you! I wanna be a pez dispenser too!

4:13 AM

 
Blogger cjblue said...

Feeling a little out of the loop. What's with all the pez people, ellierim?

Regardless, I love the pic.

6:49 AM

 
Blogger the many Bs said...

cute pic. Nice pez. I don't know what it's about, but I like it.

8:04 AM

 
Blogger Mikki Marshall said...

i have never in my life seen a more industrious, creative family...even the children have interesting blogs!

3:40 PM

 
Blogger TLP said...

OMG! Love the new Pez! What fun.

9:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home