my occasional musings on life, love, art, perfume ... what else is there?

10.08.2006

Rose-Scented Retro Luxury

Continuing their theme of beauty in the manner of elegantly 'back in the day' luxe, Bésame introduces a richly rose-scented moisturizer.

Rose-lover that I am, I think this stuff is wonderful. And, although it brings to mind a WWII era beauty sitting at her dressing table, it also offers modern benefit of antioxidants and vitamins-for-the-complexion.

It's designed to accompany their foundation, or pressed powder ... but I most often wear it without makeup, to appreciate the scent.

Beautiful product. Available at http://www.besamecosmetics.com

7 Comments:

Blogger Logophile said...

I have this site bookmarked.
We are currently doing interim employment and keeping expenses to a minimum, but ohhhhhhh, come the day, I am DEFINITELY trying some of these products out!

1:31 PM

 
Blogger Doug The Una said...

I like the maroon cap, but why does it go on the bottom?

7:41 AM

 
Blogger cjblue said...

I was curious about this product! Sounds lovely, thank you for posting. I like the WWII era rose. I think Besame is good at that genre.

6:20 AM

 
Blogger Doug The Una said...

Is it baboon lotion?

7:32 PM

 
Blogger mireille said...

Oh, Doug. Don't be a toad. xoxo

6:40 AM

 
Blogger Logophile said...

snicker snicker
baboon lotion,
he may be a toad, but at least he is a funny toad.

10:45 PM

 
Blogger mireille said...

Yes, he is. And you know what they say about kissing a toad. Or is that frog? Something about a prince. xoxo

9:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home