my occasional musings on life, love, art, perfume ... what else is there?

7.07.2006

Being A Pain in the Back

I wish I had something witty to say, but I'm too busy being dopily sorry for myself ... I guess I sprained a muscle in my back when I stretched to prove I could reach the top of the door jamb. Show off.

So, my regimen of muscle relaxants and diet Coke seems to be working ... along with the stinky medicated patch strategically placed on the owie.

I told you there was nothing witty to be read here. Move along, move along. (I hope you'll come back later when things might have improved.)

still: Allene Ray in The Fortieth Door, Pathe Studios, 1924


Fragrance of the day: Eau de Icy-Hot Patch with notes of camphor, menthol and salicylic acid. Yum. And the sillage is significant.

6 Comments:

Blogger WinterWheat said...

Awww, back pain is the worst. So sorry.

Add some whiskey to that Diet Coke. I promise the muscle relaxants will work much better.

1:26 PM

 
Blogger Tom & Icy said...

We're thinking feel better feel good thoughts for you and sending them your way.

6:36 PM

 
Blogger mireille said...

WW and T&I, thank you. Icy, I hope you're feeling better, too. And your patches work really well. xoxo

7:34 PM

 
Blogger Logophile said...

I was having mega backpain earlier this week, I FEEL your pain.
Good will and good wishes for your poor back and the related mood.
XXOO
Oh, and darling, you shmell mahvelous!

9:41 PM

 
Blogger Bela said...

Oh, poor you! I had back pain last week too. Nothing I could take worked. It got better by itself eventually, luckily. Hope yours does too. zockso

6:04 AM

 
Blogger elle said...

You always are witty. And such enviable sillage. Hope you are feeling better!

7:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home