my occasional musings on life, love, art, perfume ... what else is there?

7.01.2006

Above The Pink Door



July 1 means Rabbit, Rabbit!

And Happy Canada Day to our northern neighbors!

Oh, Canada!

Today's fragrance: again, thanks to Suki, Songes by Annick Goutal with notes of frangipani, absolute of ylang-ylang, absolute of jasmine, absolute of vanilla. I think somewhere in here, the jasmine takes a twist toward the faintest tinge of eau de babypoop. Indoles, the wicked indoles. The only AG I have ever loved is Eau d'Hadrien, the crispest, most beautiful citrus fragrance in the world.

2 Comments:

Blogger WinterWheat said...

Rabbit rabbit right back atcha! We managed to say it first thing today, instead of the usual first-of-the-month early morning utterance of "Dear god, is it 5:30 already?" or "Do you have to set that thing on a SATURDAY?!"

My mom adores Eau d'Hadrien, and I adore Les Nuits d'Hadrien. I also love... uh, I'm blanking now... I own it... it's a really luscious tea rose scent. Anyway, that one too. Oh yes, and Sables, because it's freaky-deaky. But I too find AG's jasmine fecal. Haven't tried Songes, but I'll take your word for it. If anyone else detects poop in a fragrance, it's a guarantee that I'll detect it too.

5:22 PM

 
Blogger katiedid said...

Tibbar, Tibbar!

2:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home