Five Weird Things About Me
Thanks to bela, I'm here to tell you five weird things about me. This is harder than it looks, because what may look like weird to others is, naturally, natural to me.
Lemme think. I really am not sure these are so weird, but anyway:
1. I like to hibernate. Especially in the winter. Nothing makes me happier than to know I don't have to go anyplace for two or three days, the weather is rotten outside, everybody I love is safe, and I have enough Cadbury chocolate to last the duration.
2. Can't stand having a particular place on my neck/back touched. Again, this seems natural to me. I have a six-inch incision on the back of my neck. Beneath that scar is a steel plate and six screws. Beneath the plate is a bone graft from my hip. DON'T TOUCH ME THERE. Thank you.
3. I feel I have an integral navigational and safety officer role to play when Jim is driving. It involves screaming at intersections: STOP! STOP! WE'RE GOING TO DIE! STOP! When we're on the freeway, I also like to point out non-safe drivers, the mistakes they're making and will make, and I like to give them dirty looks as we pass them.
4. I provide constant color commentary during political talkshows. It usually involves muttering, "He's an idiot. He's such a jerk. Liar. What an ass. (Directed to interviewer:) If you believe that, you're stupider than you look." Jim sometimes watches FoxNews to get a view opposing all that is right and true, and he deals with me during that time by hiking the volume up and drowning me out.
5. I love any kind of true crime television, especially the ones that involve highly descriptive autopsies. Sometimes I like to give my diagnosis before the pathologist does. I often am right. (Especially fun when there is much discussion of specific body parts thrown around, i.e. scapula, femur, tibia, clavicle. Or soft tissue stuff. I love that language.)
There you have it. I ask that, if you would like to share five strange things about yourself, you tag yourself. *MWAH*