my occasional musings on life, love, art, perfume ... what else is there?

8.12.2007

Here Comes the Sun

Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter
Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun and I say it's all right
Little darling, the smiles returning to the faces
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun and I say it's all right
Little darling, I feel that ice is slowly melting
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been clear
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun, and I say it's all right
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...

7 Comments:

Blogger Ariel the Thief said...

I love that song. I'd like to feel like that again.

10:15 PM

 
Blogger TLP said...

Ohhhhh...I love those Beatles! Good song.

7:04 AM

 
Blogger Doug The Una said...

Do you have any *&%$#*g idea how *&%$#*g hot it has been down here? G*$ D#@**&^!

Sun, sun, sun!

$&%^!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

1:08 PM

 
Blogger mireille said...

wow. I've never *seen* (never mind heard) Doug use profanity. wow. xoxo

7:11 PM

 
Blogger Ariel the Thief said...

ROTFL @Doug

as Angela said in those old days, if I read that one more time, I piss my pants...

10:23 PM

 
Blogger Bela said...

What sun? Still waiting for it. Can't remember what it looks like.

Willing to swap places with Doug.

5:18 AM

 
Blogger Doug The Una said...

Sorry, but it's hot. Makes me irritable.

I did mean the xoxoxo part, though.

12:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home