my occasional musings on life, love, art, perfume ... what else is there?

4.05.2006

The Psychic Told Me I Was Once An African Queen

Could it be Hatshepsut?
Interestingly (to me), this Queen who would be King was known as an ace propagandist, a major force in architecture and construction and one of the few Egyptian royals to have been "disappeared" by her successor.

To her benefit, when they attempted to obliterate her honoraria, they threw them down a pit where they have recently been discovered in very good condition. So, now her existence can be reconstructed ... in that fictional way that we like to call history.

So, I'll borrow a part of her fiction, and just assume that she was, indeed, one of my previous lives.

I think she's cute. *preen*

Seated statue of Hatshepsut, ca. 1473–1458 B.C.E; reign of Hatshepsut and Tuthmosis III. Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home