my occasional musings on life, love, art, perfume ... what else is there?

3.26.2008

Idiomatic Logic Going On In My Head

My analyst told me
That I was right out of my head
The way he described it
He said I'd be better dead than live
I didn't listen to his jive
I knew all along
That he was all wrong
And I knew that he thought
I was crazy but I'm not.
Oh no.
So why should I feel sorry
If they just couldn't understand
The idiomatic logic
That went on in my head?

Lambert, Hendricks & Ross, covered by Joni Mitchell, Twisted

3 Comments:

Blogger Doug The Una said...

Did you get a cat?

6:28 AM

 
Blogger Ariel the Thief said...

At first I didn't understand, I thought your analyst wanted to be dead. :-P Those are lots of shoes, girl, you are going to get far in them.

11:26 AM

 
Blogger SEK said...

two heads are better than one. And, the more shoes the merrier.

11:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home